Our Top Small Business Tips And Advice From 2018
2018 has been a great year of learning for us! In the spirit of new years, we’re sharing our top Small Business tips from 2018.
The Key Points
- Prioritize organization. It may seem like a nuisance at first, but not having an organization process and procedure will hurt you when you scale up and hire more employees.
- You have to know your audience and know what “language” they speak on each platform. People on LinkedIn will respond differently from people on Facebook.
- For many positions, work-life balance isn’t realistic in 2018. People will still expect contact and calls after the 9-5 time. Aim for synergy instead.
- Role-play in sales. It’s a great way for more senior salespeople to teach newer salespeople and learn common objections.
- Use a 30-60-90 day plan or some way to measure employee success. This way you can set expectations so both you and the employee knows if they’re performing well.
- You’re going to be told “No” many times as a small business owner but if you believe in your heart you can do it, you can do it. You just have to keep fighting through.
Looking for more educational information? Check out these Small business 101 episodes covering Entrepreneurship Success Stories: Niagara Honeymoon Sweets and Bad Business Advice? “3 Questions To Ask Before Starting A Business”
Sharing is caring! If you like what you see, don’t forget to like, share and subscribe to Arbeit U for the latest in collections and small business!