Tier 1 Support Representative Full-time
Arbeit is looking for a Tier 1 Support Representative. Tier 1 Support is the initial support level responsible for basic customer issues. Tier 1 specialists need to gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem. When analyzing the symptoms, it is important for the technician to identify what the customer is trying to accomplish so that time is not wasted on “attempting to solve a symptom instead of a problem.”
Arbeit Software offers Contact solutions to call centers and collection agencies. We sell three main products: Arbeit Click, Arbeit Dialer, and Arbeit Voice, and this position would include support for all of these products.
Daily work will be answering phones, and/or accepting transfer calls from others at Arbeit, talking with customers and others at Arbeit to solve issues in a timely fashion for our clients.
Tier 1 Support will be able to solve about 80% of customer issues at Arbeit, and if they cannot, they will pass it along to Tier 2 Support with all appropriate information.
What makes a great Tier 1 support
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Highly organized
- Above average computer skills
- Customer service skills
- General VoIP knowledge
- General Network knowledge
- Experience answering and creating support tickets
- 1+ year experience desired, but not necessary
- Competitive salaries
- Bi-annual profit sharing
- Up to 25 days PTO
- Paid health insurance
- Short work hours! Mon-Thurs 9:00am-4:30pm, Fri 9:00am-3:30pm
- Talented team, and a lot of growth opportunities
- Relaxed and diverse workplace with no formal dress code
- Cool office perks such as free coffee, snacks and even lunch.