Actually Achieve Work-Life Balance
You have a life, and we get that! We offer generous, accrued PTO, a 36.5 hour work week, and we’re also a dog (and cat) friendly office.
Enter A Team Focused Environment
You’re much more than a number. Take part in monthly off-campus outings, birthday and anniversary cakes and team member recognition.
We Don’t Pretend Money Doesn’t Matter
We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, bi-annual reviews, 401k contributions, and profit sharing.
We Don’t Take Ourselves Too Seriously
While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we do take our work seriously. Use ping pong to get inspired if necessary.
Arbeit Software is contact solution provider to debt collection agencies, call centers, and small businesses. We provide agencies with auto dialer technology, TCPA compliance solutions and VOIP business phone systems.
We have offices in Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Buffalo, NY United States.
We are looking for a person to join our team who will have a direct and positive impact on the overall success of the development team.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Project Manager to join our team. The individual in this role would be responsible for overseeing our software development team and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a motivating leader to our software development team
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, hold 1:1’s with team members and other meetings needed to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
- Perform reviews on software development team members
- Remove project obstacles, develop solutions with team
- Ensure milestones are achieved and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience as a Software Project Manager
- Experience managing a development team of at least 4 people
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team to be their best
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with many different kinds of people, departments, and divisions
- Proven track record of improving development team estimates
- Must take initiative and have excellent follow through
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience coding is a plus
- English fluency
- Relaxed work environment
- Paid health & dental insurance
- Generous PTO schedule
- Profit sharing eligible after year 1
- Shortened work days, even shorter on Friday
- Pet-friendly office
- Maternal/paternal leave
- Catered lunch daily
- Ping pong table 🙂