Work at Arbeit
Calling all nerds, innovators, designers, and collaborators.
Actually Achieve Work-Life Balance
You have a life, and we get that! We offer generous, accrued PTO, a 36.5 hour work week, and we’re also a dog (and cat) friendly office.
Enter a Team-Focused Environment
You’re much more than a number. Take part in virtual game days, birthday and anniversary celebrations and team member recognition.
We Don't Pretend Money Doesn't Matter
We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, bi-annual reviews, 401k contributions, and profit sharing.
We Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously
While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we do take our work seriously. Use ping pong to get inspired if necessary.
To inspire businesses through our actions to value people as much as profits, while empowering businesses, collection agencies, and organizations to communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and consumers.
Make it normal for people to work to live, and value people as much as profits. Change business culture to value people as much as profits while being the way every business, collection agency, and organization communicates with customers and consumers.
Empower our employees to work to live.
Current Job Openings
Arbeit is a contact solution provider to debt collection agencies, call centers, and small businesses. We provide agencies
with auto dialer technology, TCPA compliance solutions and VOIP business phone systems.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to create and implement an automation test project to improve our products
You will work with other Quality Engineers, Developers, Product Managers, and Scrum Masters throughout the
software development life cycle. The ideal candidate should be passionate and have a direct and positive impact on the
overall success of the development team.
In this role, you will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and constantly will look for ways to break things.
Your goal will be to implement test automations in our applications and apply test techniques that will guarantee the stability of our products.
● Work with testers on the planning of tests
● Produce clean, efficient test code based on specifications
● Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing test suíte
● Recommend and execute improvements
● Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
● 3+ years as Software Developer, Quality Engineer or similar role
● Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
● Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
● Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
● Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Ability to learn new languages and technologies
● Excellent communication skills
● Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
● Attention to detail
● Passion for tests
● Interests in automation of repetitive tasks
● Experience with OracleSQL language is a plus
● Knowledge of how web, HTTP and mainstream protocols works is a plus
● Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
● Experience with Git, CI, Containers, and solid Linux Background is a plus
● Remote work
● Paid health & dental insurance
● Generous PTO schedule
●13 Paid Holidays
● Shortened workdays, even shorter on Friday
● 3 month paid parental leave
● Bi-Annual raise opportunity eligible after 6 months
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you meet all of the requirements? We are here to
encourage you to please apply anyways! We would love to hear from you to discuss how you can help us build a great
team at Arbeit.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Equal Opportunity Employer